I want to share my top picks for the best apps for business! Choosing apps can be overwhelming because there are simply too many to choose from. I am sharing the ones that have worked well for me for data and file management. And, they are either free or very affordable! As a small business owner, I want to try to cut costs down where I can.
Organizing data and storing your files is very important to any business. It is a good idea to have a backup for your files as well as an outlet to share files (if needed). Spreadsheets are key to keeping organized. These are my 3 favourite apps that I use almost every day:
- Dropbox (FREE) or Plus Plans starting at $9.99 per month https://www.dropbox.com/
- Google Drive (15GB Free) More storage starting at 100 GB $1.99 per month +
- Airtable (FREE) or Plus Plan starting at $10 per month https://airtable.com/
***To learn more about Airtable, consider taking Shannon McNab’s Skillshare class. This class was very helpful for me and I instantly fell in love with Airtable after learning from her!
- Airtable for Artists: Organize Your Business & Increase Your Productivity https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Airtable-for-Artists-Organize-Your-Business-Increase-Your-Productivity/2144496589?via=search-layout-grid
- Get 14 Days Free Skillshare HERE: https://www.skillshare.com/r/profile/Tiffany-Wong/7698533